Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just bought an apartment which has a Samsung RSH7UNMH

I have just bought an apartment which has a Samsung RSH7UNMH H series side by side refrigerator. Unfortunately there is no instruction manual. Can you help please?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

If you are just looking for the manual for this then click the link below and you can access it there.

Click here

Hope this helps you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the instruction manual which you sourced and forwarded to us. We are fairly confident that this is the correct one, but can't be 100% sure until we move to the apartment, in another part of the UK in a few weeks time, and physically look at the appliance.

Thanks,

Winston and Jennifer
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi No worries thats fine. That is the manual for the model you posted.So if that isnt the correct model number then get back to me and i can get the correct manual for you. Regards