KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My build in microwave isnt working. It switches off after about

Customer Question

My build in microwave isnt working. It switches off after about 30 secs and isnt heating anything up. Any ideas?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the problem seems to be with the HV diode or the magnetron itself going bad ... the cost of repair will be around £130 including labor________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks are you able to repair it? Where are you based?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
For repair you can contact the manufacturer or you can contact www.repaircare.co.uk to get a quote for repair

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks