George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I wonder if I can get some help with a Neff double oven,

Hi I wonder if I can get some help with a Neff double oven, model number U15E42S0GB/08 After a power cut oven is showing error code E300 which I have been told is to do with the power supply, I have changed the pc mains power board and the control module, still indicates E300, any help would be much appreciated
Best regards
Steve
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
E300 usually infers an "Internal fault in the appliance electronics"
Press the Clock Function button.. If the message does not go out, pull out the mains plug and plug it back in again after approx. 10 seconds;
If that does not solve the problem then you will need an engineer to inspect the main module of the appliance for damage and any causes thereof.
This inspection will normally consist of testing components of the appliance, together with the 4 power & control boards and the cables interconnecting them.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.