KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Aquirius 520 has all the lights on the panel flashing. Ive

Customer Question

My Aquirius 520 has all the lights on the panel flashing. Ive tried unplugging from the mains which worked before but not this time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I said the lights are flashing, obviously more flickering and the machine is dead
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to just answer ... flashing all lights indicate a problem with the control board of the appliance... please get back with its complete model number for further assistance.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine ID:
MOD WML 520 P (UK) R
TYPE LB2006C FWMP5GCL 1200
WML 520P(UK)R *********** 02 520
OK, when the lights begin to flash, look at the column of lights on the right....number them 1 at the bottom, which lights are lit ?All the lights across the fascia flash and the ones up the side come on when the machine reports a fault.If this isn't happening then it suggests a control board fault and the board will need replacement. ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All 4 yellow lamps along the base of the panel are flashing quickly.On the column no.1 &no.4 are permanently lit.If the board needs replacing what sort of cost are we looking at, (or is it beyond economic repair)
Thanks, ***** ***** code indicates that PCB has to be replaced .... a new one will cost £120 + labor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help

You're welcome....Good Night