KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Zanussi ZYB594 fan oven. The fan aspect of the

Hi I have a Zanussi ZYB594 fan oven. The fan aspect of the oven does not work, it reaches approximately 40 degrees even though the temp guage suggests higher. The conventional aspect of the oven works fine. Is this possibly just a case of replacing the fan heater coil?
many thanks.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... if the fan element has never been replaced then it is the element that will need replacement ... a new fan element will cost around £25________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks