George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a gourmet oven a gr6 cv mk 2 there is no gas coming

I have a gourmet oven a gr6 cv mk 2 there is no gas coming out of the grill can you help
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you provide the model number from the label on the cooker.. this will be either in the grill cavity surround, or that of the oven.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

gr6 gvkp

Bob, there will be a label behind the door of the grill or the oven and on that label there will be a 10 digit number.. I need that please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####/p>
Hi Bob, I have just had a look at the build for that appliance and as far as I can see there are only two parts for that oven/grill that will prevent gas getting to the burner..

Can you tell me if the top oven is working?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it is

The valve/tap for the Top Oven is the same valve as the Grill according to the information I have here...

The problem you have is either a fault in that bi-directional gas tap or, a fault in the Cut-Off valve which is for the Grill only

graphic
The part is the Cut-off valve