Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

My Vaillant EcoTecPlus 618 boiler works perfectly, producing

Hi My Vaillant EcoTecPlus 618 boiler works perfectly, producing hot water very efficiently. However, for some reason the central heating does not work even when I set the timing device to be on 24 hours a day. I have bled the radiators also. I am sure it is in full working order, but is there a switch I need to make to get the central heating on? Thanks for your help. My email address is***@******.***
Many thanks.
Chris
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , do you have a room thermostat anywhere to control room temperature ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the reply. The answer is yes I do have a room thermostat and I just turned it up to the highest temperature. If that fails what do I do next. Chris

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
If it doesnt come on there is a fault somewhere on the system ,either controls or boiler .
Do you know your room thermostat model?is it wireless ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It has come on! Thank you very much. I have a question now about "Just Answer". I know you are "biased" but do you think it is worth paying 20 pounds a month? I now have the option of staying on or cancelling. I am very happy to pay my 20 pounds for your answer which has fixed my problem. Many thanks. Chris