Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a built in Neff dishwasher more than 10 years old. I

Customer Question

I have a built in Neff dishwasher more than 10 years old. I can't find the identification plate, I'm afraid. The problem I'm having is that it leaves standing water in the bottom after a wash. Sometimes it appears to have cleared the water on finishing, but next day there is standing water again. It has actually flooded onto the floor a couple of times. On finding the water I have been running it for a few seconds and it clears temporarily
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
The rating plate on this is on the top of the door on the left hand side as you open it and its ecthed into the door frame. The model number starts E-nr. Can you post this please.
Also the water it fills up with is it clean water or dirty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still can't find the rating plate, I'm afraid. Where is it in relation to the on/off button?
The water left in appears clean, but it soon goes smelly!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If you pull down the door and look at the very top on the silver door frame its etched into the door on the left hand side. Its quite faint so you need to have a good look for it.

If its not there then its on a sticker on the right hand side of the door as you open it.