Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Whirlpool 7966 Dishwasher with an F7 code. Water is

I have a Whirlpool 7966 Dishwasher with an F7 code. Water is going in and out fine so I think I need a new Flow sensor. I am unable to find any parts.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
For F7 error code it's nearly always the flow sensor that causes this.
Now this sensor is located in the plastic filling chamber on the left hand side of the dishwasher. So pull it out and remove the left hand side panel.
There you will see the big plastic filling chamber. The flow sensor has the small wiring block going to it. But to replace this you need to replace the complete filling tank as it comes as one unit.
But first before doing this check the door wiring for broken wires first as this can also cause the fault. Remove the outer door panel and then you will see the wiring in the plastic holder. Open this and give each wire a tug and check for broken wires.
If they are fine then it will be the filling tank that will need to be replaced.
You can get the parts from www.buyspares.co.uk. Just enter the full model number and it will come up.