KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a zanussi zwf1621 and mid-cycle the start/pause button

I have a zanussi zwf1621 and mid-cycle the start/pause button has started flashing and does not resume if i press it
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer...unplug it for 5 minutes then plug it and back .... now lets check if we can get any error code out of the unit...To do this turn the dial to any setting and let it light up...After this is done press and hold the start button and the button to the left. Keep them held in for several seconds then the led's will go out. Now the start light and the end light will be flashing. Please count the total number of flashes from each the start light and the end light between the pause and let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you - there are 3 flashes but 5 beeps if that makes any difference?

OK but please count the total number of flashes from each the start light and the end light between the pause and let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The start light and the end light flash together for 2 then the end light flashes for 3 then it starts all over again

OK so counting the flashes between the pauses start light flashes two times and end light flashes 3 times ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Sorry for late response ...I somehow missed your message... with the washer unplugged clean the drain pump and then remove the top of the washer, locate the pressure switch towards the right and clean the thin hose attached to this pressure switch ... once this is done plug it back and everything should work..let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks