George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Is it alright to keep my appliance (fluffy cordless vacuum

Is it alright to keep my appliance (fluffy cordless vacuum cleaner) plugged in all the time so it is charging constantly when not in use?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

What is the Brand and Model number of the vacuum?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****, I cannot find a Model number on my vacuum other than it is a dyson V6 Fluffy vacuum registered by Arnotts Dept. Store, Dublin in my name. I have sent you the fee of I think it was E26. Why is the answer complicated? Can I leave the vacuum plugged in all the time? Hoping to hear from you asap. Yours, Aine McC

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
George wants a model and brand no which I cannot find other than to say I bought a Dyson V6 Fluffy + from Arnotts Dept. store, Dublin and have paid a fee for an answer.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , this is directly from dysons help desk .
Like all Dyson V6 cordless vacuums, your machine includes intelligent control software that ensures the machine only takes in as much power as it needs to recharge fully, then remain topped up. For this reason, it's safe to leave your machine plugged in once charged - it's designed to be used in this way so it's always ready to go when you need it.
Would you mind rating my answer please , thanks
Yes, the appliance can be left on charge for convenience sake as someone has stated above.

Please follow guidelines to prolong the battery life of the appliance.

• Avoid using the machine with the battery flush to a surface. This will help it run
cooler and prolong battery run time and life.
• The machine will indicate if it is not charging due to the temperature being too hot or too cold by means of a yellow charge indicator.
• To help prolong battery life, avoid recharging immediately after a full discharge or use. <b>Allow to cool for a few minutes.</b>
• The light on the charger will show when the machine is being charged and will go out when fully charged.
• This machine will switch ‘OFF’ if the battery temperature is below 37.4°F
(3°C). This is designed to protect the motor and battery. Do not charge the
machine and then move it to an area with a temperature below 37.4°F (3°C) for
storage purposes.