Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Classixx dishwasher. The washing tablet is still

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Classixx dishwasher. The washing tablet is still in the compartment (which has opened at some point in the cycle) looking soggy but relatively unused. I re-ran the cycle the first time it happened, but the tablet was still there at the end of the second cycle.
Any ideas?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy to wait while you scout around. A bit of ancillary information: I ran a Quick wash programme on an empty machine, which operates at 45 degrees (the normal cycle works at 65 degrees) and the soggy tablet dissolved and disappeared, so I am wondering whether the heating element isn't operating properly on the normal cycle.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me the enr of the appliance please
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.