AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

My new world ovens hood lights and extractor fan are not working.

Customer Question

My new world ovens hood lights and extractor fan are not working. It's not a blown fuse in the fuse box.
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.I see you posted the ovens make and model.Can you get the hoods make and model and post so that the specifications can be obtained to better assist? Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi TommyThank you for coming back to me.
I have attached a photo, I hope it helps.Mark
Ok, Thanks Mark.I was checking over the installation manual on the hood, wanting to see if it had an internal fuse or not.I do not see any internal fuses, but the recommendation is to use a Fused outlet.I know you checked at the main, but does the hood plug to an outlet.Check to be sure the outlet is not fused.

My apologies for the typo before, the hood is to a switch with a fuse, not to an outlet.

Thinking on 2 different items at the same time.

It is shown in the picture posted anyway.