George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I need completely to disconnect my Zanussi (TEMPOLINE PLUS

I need completely to disconnect my Zanussi (TEMPOLINE PLUS AUTO) tabletop dishwasher (which was fitted professionally). Can I just remove the ingoing water and outgoing water water connections? In particular, I am not sure if clean water will just pour out of the pipe - or does it only come when a machine is 'drawing' it?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
First you need to unplug the appliance.
You then need to turn off the water using the tap that the inlet hose is connected to, then you can disconnect it from the appliance.
Disconnect the drain hose from its coupling making sure that its coupling is facing upwards so that water from the sink does not flow from the outlet.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.