Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My zanussi washing machine has stopped working. When I press

Customer Question

My zanussi washing machine has stopped working. When I press the start button it flashes red 11 times then green 3 times, model number zwg6141p
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
What happens when you try and use the washer?
Does it fill with water and does the drum turn?
Also did you double check the number of flashes from the start light when you got the error code?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just had a power cut, may of been the reason, I won't be able to tell until the power is back on, can I message you back later when the power is on?
thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
No worries thats fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Washing machine is working fine, turns out before the power cut there was a shortage in the current or something and the washing machine was unable to start
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thought it might be fine as that error code is a power surge on the electronics so once you turn off and leave for bit it resets the electronics and sorts the fault out.
So fingers crossed this will be fine now. But if it fails again then just get back to me.