Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My nespresso machine has just stopped working. I was putting

My nespresso machine has just stopped working. I was putting a full water tank in place when it puffed out steam and made a noise the the two lights flashed together for about a minute. I turned it off at the mains for a few minutes and now it is dead. The machine feels quite warm. It is Type XN 2140. Hope you can help. David Owen
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your coffee machine?Also are you handy as I can help you fix this, it would cost much less than sending it in for this repair, they charge an awful lot lol.Thank You,Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael

I have found out that it is still under warranty by 3 weeks so it is going to Nespresso for repair.

David

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thats awesome!Im so glad this wont cost you.I will close this for you if you will rate kindly , there is no cost to rate but its the only way I receive some credit for my time and expertise with you. Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael