Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I fired up my Baxi yesterday and all went well an

Customer Question

I fired up my Baxi yesterday and all went well for about an hour or so. After that it shut down. Pump still works. The fire will still work but the boiler will not fire up even though s the pilot light going. Any ideas please. Regards Clive
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , you need to check you have a switched live from the prog and stat to the boiler . you could do this from the wiring centre.
May be a motorised valve , programm3r or room stat issue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Live all ok. Pump working Programmer ok. I would suspect the capacritor at the thermostat or the Gas valve
Could be the gas valve or thermostat . check for live at the gas valve and that the solenoid is lifting .