Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I'm looking log bed dimplex Canterbury model

Customer Question

I'm looking for a log bed for a dimplex Canterbury model CAB20F - the fire is still in excellent working order but log bed crumbling!
Anne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, was wondering if anyone had picked up my question from yesterday? I see that the fee has been taken from my account today. Would be pleased if you could help
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Adam,
Thank you forever your response.I can wait until, hopefully, you find someone who can help....no problem.Anne
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is there still no-one that can answer my question?
Anne
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anne, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Are you in the US or UK?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Also how old is your Dimplex?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, I am in the UK and my simplex is 14 years old
Anne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dimplex!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Anne, for that I already knew it was a Dinplex unit by the model # *****;-)They can be difficult at best these days to deal with. But I will search all my data bases for you to see if one is still available for purchase to you at a good price. With Dimplex these days, it can be quite difficult to get a straight answer for some reason. It seems you need to contact a bunch of locations to get a part, its been this way for about 8 years now with them UUGGG!In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far,Thank you and have a nice day Anne.And in the meantime please call Dimplex parts:0844(###) ###-#### ***** me know what they say.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, thanks for your response. I never thought it would be so difficult to get a replacement log bed for such a good make of fire. It's not on its last legs by any means....works perfectly well. Will give dimplex parts a ring tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Anne
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anne, I hear ya loud and clear. And I understand, Dimplex is just a bit difficult to deal with directly as a consumer.I can do more and have put in a request as well for the where abouts of this part.Please rate my service at this time up top, so we can continue there is no cost to rate kindly. But its the only way i receive credit for my time and expertise with you;-)Once you rate I will see that and reply to you.Thank you Anne.Tech Michael