KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Stuck on pause

Stuck on pause
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer.... please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't know it was brought second hands two years ago.
OK, it is located inside the door ... if you have already tried to press and hold the START button for 10 seconds and problem is still there then unplug the washer and plug it back after 5 minutes ... now press and hold the TIME button for 10 seconds... let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Haven't even given us an answer.
Have you received last response ? and if you have already tried then can you not respond instead of giving this rating ???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry rated wrong it is fixed!!!
OK but you have given a negative rating again .....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance.... Good Day