Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Oven not working

oven not working
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
If the clock is set but the oven is still not comming on then its more then likely the thermal cut out on the back at fault here.
To access this you need to pull the oven out and remove the back panel.
From there look in the left side of the main oven cavity on the back and there you will see the thermal cut out. Its about the size of a 10p and wil have 2 wires going to it.
Check the wires on there havent burnt out. If thats fine then you need to test it with a multi meter and if faulty then you need to replace it from there and that should get the oven working again.
So check that and see what you find and let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WILL CHECK THIS TOMORROW EVENING. WHEN I WILL HAVE MORE TIME. THEN GET BACK TO *****
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries. I will be online again tomorrow evening so just get back to me if you need more help on this.