George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How do i get my Candy Oven CCOM 6099X to work. I believe it

How do i get my Candy Oven CCOM 6099X to work. I believe it is not in manual mode but I cannot seem to rectify
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you give me the product code starting with 31 from the label inside the oven opening
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You for the reply. The oven was and stuck in timer mode (What a curse those timers are) As i don't live in the property I needed, ensure that the families had an oven ASAP and so i bought a brand new oven for them. That is the reason I did not read your follow up email. Not your fault but i appreciate your replies. I am quite happy to pay for your time.
Again many thanks.
Kelvin
Thank you Kelvin
regards
George