Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Bosch WTE84307GB Condensing Tumble Dyer and have water

I have a Bosch WTE84307GB Condensing Tumble Dyer and have water leaking from the bottom of it? What can I do?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Have you removed the condenser chamber at the bottom to make sure thats all clear and make sure its fitted in correctly.

If thats fine then remove the condenser chamber at the bottom and look in there were it goes.
There in the bottom you will see a plastic cover.
Pop this off and then you can access the water chamber and the pump chamber.
There you need to give this a good clean out as if this blocks up it stops it condensing correctly and cause water leaks.

Try that first and see how it goes and let me know.