KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My wd640 is showing 'test' after I pushed the on button and

my wd640 is showing 'test' after I pushed the on button and may have also brushed the other button.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer...it seems the washer was accidentally entered the TEST mode .... Please follow these steps to get it out of test mode: Press start and then press start again .... after this press the ON/OFF button and the start button at same time and hold them for few seconds until you see the message d-end or d-off. ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks