KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Becko dishwasher (DWD 4310) just runs. Water to the machine

Customer Question

My Becko dishwasher (DWD 4310) just runs. Water to the machine is fine, and all filters that I know off are clean.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... it seems that anti flood device located in the base of unit has activated due to excess water ... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and lay it on its back by around 45 degrees... make sure the water drains off completely ... plug it back and see if it works... let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks,

Seems to have sorted the problem

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance.... Good Evening
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry Kevin,

Have drained machine twice now, it goes 3/4 way through cycle and then just pauses!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Asked to drain dishwasher. Did so, and it seemed to work.
However, machine only goes 3/4 way through cycle and then "pauses" with a running noise. Have drained machine twice, but still get the same result.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK, can you take the base off the dishwasher and check for any possible leaks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry have been away.

I have had the base off the machine - no leaks.

Also removed a number of pipes to check if any debris inside - none found.

Machine does work 3/4 way through cycle and seems to pumps out/fill.

If the dishwasher is clean and drains fine and there are no leaks the problem is with the float switch that is bad and will need replacement