George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have had a Zanussi built-in-oven years model ZBF

I have had a Zanussi built-in-oven for many years model ZBF 360 . For some reason the display panel will not reset, for instance if there is a power cut the time will show 12.00 and buzz. After resetting the time it's not very long before it reverts back to 12.00 and buzzes all the time. I can reset by pushing the time on by a couple of minutes and the buzzing will stop but then a couple of hours later it will start buzzing again and back to 12.00 . Any ideas please ?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Thank you for such a clear description...
This can be caused by two things; either the clock/timer unit is faulty (this is quite common, or there is an issue with the connection at the wall point (this is also common).
Have the connections checked at the wall connection point and at the isolator switch before changing the clock/timer...
The Clock/Timer is available as a replacement if you need it and is part number(###) ###-####..
Please rate the assistance given by me today & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.