canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Thetford c250 toilet in 2010 Swift caravan has started to flush

Thetford c250 toilet in 2010 Swift caravan has started to flush all by itself. Had to pull main panel fuse to stop it. Have heard that dampness in the waste holder cupboard causes problems but usually prevents the toilet from flushing - the opposite to what is happening to mine.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. This issue is a bit common. The issue is caused by a faulty control board. If you contact Thetford they will almost certainly provide a replacement, although they may have you pay for it. Have your model number and serial number ready when contacting them Click here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike. Is this the control (circuit) board in the header tank where the flush button is? This has been taken out before by a mobile service engineer, dried out and replaced which temporarily solved the problem.

Regards,

Pete

Yes it is.