Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have Zanussi upright fridge freezer and the fridge is not

Customer Question

I have Zanussi upright fridge freezer and the fridge is not working property as the temperature is not reaching the right temperature. The freezer is working fine and I have been told to defrost the freezer for 2 days and then turn it on again, which I have done twice in the last couple of months and then the fridge is OK for a couple of weeks and then the temperature control goes back to 0 again and then goes up an down periodically, but the fridge temperature is not going up. The heater in the freezer has been replaced and still the same problem. I did speak to Zanussi when I first had the problem and they said it could be the thermostat but nobody has picked up on this one. Now it has been diagnosed as needing a new sensor. Can you please give me your opinion?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HiCan you post the model number of the appliance please so I know which kind it is. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Daniel
Sorry not to have replied before but unfortunately I was at work and have been unable to check my emails.
The Model No. is ZNB 404 W.
Look forward to hearing from you.