George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My caple oven is on but won't get hot. I think I have accidentally

My caple oven is on but won't get hot. I think I have accidentally set in wrong and can't get the fan oven working. The grill works as normal. Any advice?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Make sure the clock is set and set to manual
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi George I am about to request a refund as you are clearly Unable to contact me in
I have not had a response yet other than this message.. I have to wait for the messages to get to me.
I am awaiting your response to let me know if the oven clock is set, and set to manual.
Below are the contact details you requested