Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Miele W3228 washing machine and the faults are

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Miele W3228 washing machine and the faults are coming up as follows: "check drain" & "check inlet". I have gone through the manual and checked the inlet - that's fine and the outlet, clean the filter etc - all good. We have the machine just
over 2 years. The drain blocked up last week due to an external blockage in the drains but since this has been cleared these faults are still showing. Any ideas, is there a "reset" function at all? Any help will be most appreciated. Regards Justin
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi Justin, welcome to Just answer .... with washer unplugged pull it out and lean it back by around 45 degrees, make sure it drains off completely...after this is done make sure there are no clogs in the drain hose and also check the hose from the drum to pump.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks