Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The cooker keeps shorting out and blowing fuse board

Customer Question

The cooker keeps shorting out and blowing the main fuse board on looking its sparking on the right side where the safty arm is for the lid even if it's down so I have no oven or electric power what do I need to fix this short problem
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry. With no oven and it's been 3days I will have to get somebody in so please stop the question cancel all and give me a refund back to my card
Regards Ian