KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Sharp LC42 CT ZE The Green light at the base of the TV is

Customer Question

Sharp LC42 CT ZE The Green light at the base of the TV is flashing and I cannot turn the TV on. Even when I disconnect the TV from the power source, the green light continues to flash
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... unplug the tv for few minutes and then plug it back ... now press and hold the VOL UP/DWN and Channel UP/Dwn buttons, while holding them unplug the set and then plug it back after 20 seconds and release the buttons ... let me know how it goes... if it will still flash then count the number of flashes and let me know.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

I was having trouble logging into my account. I went into the Sharp Troubleshooting information and found a solution to my problem. It was exactly the same as yours turned out to be. I emailed Just answer and asked them not to bill me as I had already found a solution.

Many Thanks for your response,

Mark Grabowski

You're welcome Mark....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance.... Good Day