Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Siemans washing machine E12.44 the softener remains in the

Customer Question

Siemans washing machine E12.44 the softener remains in the dish and will not go into the wash

no other relevant information.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was led to believe by the website that experts were just waiting toanswer my query once I had paid the £20. That appears untrue , I shall wait a couple of days more and then request a refund.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam