Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a 4 year old zanussi washing machine ZWF180M and

Customer Question

Hi I have a 4 year old zanussi washing machine ZWF180M and when I put on a wash,after the wash the rinse and spin alerts start flashing
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... Lets check if we can get any error code out of the unit...To do this turn the dial to any setting and let it light up...After this is done press and hold the start button and the button to the left. Keep them held in for several seconds then the led's will go out. Now the start light and the end light will be flashing. Please count the total number of flashes from each the start light and the end light between the pause and let me know.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks