Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a zanussi washer dryer 6kg 1200 spin that wont start this morning. Lights are on

Customer Question

hi i have a zanussi washer dryer 6kg 1200 spin that wont start this morning. Lights are on but after 10 secs of cycle door clicks like unlocking and goes back to start of cycle with no error lights, model ZWD12270W
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... lets see if we get any error code; to do this unplug the appliance and plug it back after 3 minutes then turn it on to any cycle apart from the first on the right... press and hold the start button and the button to the left....Keep these two buttons held in and after a few seconds the error code will come up E?? Please let me know the error code________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks