KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a lg smart TVs 32 inch LG 32LB585V-ZM When turned

Customer Question

I have a lg smart TVs 32 inch
LG 32LB585V-ZM
When turned on the red light comes on,and that's it !!!
I have unplugged and waited,I have checked remote and changed batteries etc
No joy
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... how old is it ? does the red light flash and is there any sound coming from the TV ?________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Quite new about 16 months
Red light on constantly no sound
The sky box is on OK
OK, if you have already checked all the cables connected to the TV and those are fine then unplug the unit for around 4-5 minutes then plug it back ... now after its plugged in press and hold the power button, simultaneously unplug the TV and plug it back after 10 seconds while holding the power button ... let me know if this works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
OK the problem seems to be with the power board that is bad and will need replacement ... a new one will cost around £150 including labor.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks