Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Candy washing machine not completing cycle

Customer Question

Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Can you provide the actual Make and Model of the unit, so the specifications and manual can be obtained to to insure the setup and operation.Sounds like something in the cycle is not confirming a step or unable to go to the next step in the sequence, which may relate to an electrical component failureLet me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
GO F 462
Ok, thanks.I thought it was a specialized machine for something else.It is a standard household washing machine.My apologies, but I cannot assist on a home appliance, will have to Opt out and put your question back to the board for all experts.No need to respond, wait for the next expert to post and the site wil notify you.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Too late, bought a new one!