George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a NEFF oven thirty years old. I ordered two new

I have a NEFF oven thirty years old. I ordered two new hinges part numbers o52773 and
082460. They came but they are replacement parts and they don't fit. I also ordered from
Part Master but they are the same. Do you know if the originals are available anywhere?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you supply me with all the information from the data plate the the EnNR was on... Also, if you can attach a photograph of your original part it would be very helpfull

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George,

Here are the details on the NEFF oven.

Modell GB-1056.71 HCS

E-Nr 195.302 011

FD 6409

The parts nos for the original door hinges are 052773 and 082460 but what turned up were replacements, so they do not fit. What I asked was

‘Are the original part nos available anywhere.

Hope you can help.

Ben
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Neff Oven

Model GB-1056.71 HCS

E-Nr 195.302 011

FD 6409

The parts are available from Neff, but they have changed the part number and instead of now being available separately, they are now sold in pairs..

The new part number is 00481827

graphic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George,

Thank you for your reply, but you have not told me anything new. These replacements, which you mentioned, I've already had. One pair from Neff and another from Partmaster and they do not fit, as they are set at different angles to the originals. Both parts from Neff and Partmaster are the same.

What I'm after is whether you know of any outlet which can still supply the originals. That's what I asked in the first place.The whole situation is pretty frustrating. Hope it can be resolved.

Many Thanks

Ben Thomas

Hello Ben, I did understand your question; I was telling you that the originals as you know them are no longer available..

I did ask you if you could supply a photo of the original.. When I asked this, I was looking for somehow that I could see to match the original hinge..
I am aware of an incident with this model of oven whereby the hinge sent to me was wrong and I ended-up matching the hinge and then notifying Bosch/Neff of the issue.

Can you describe how or why your hinges are mis-matching?

If you wish, I can opt-out to allow someone else to answer you?

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair