KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Panasonic combination microwave model no: NN-CT555W

I have a Panasonic combination microwave model no: NN-CT555W that was cooking on convector setting at 200c when the kitchen fuse blew. All appliances came back on after resetting the fuse except for the microwave - tried replacing the plug fuse to no avail. Is there something else I can try?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... as the microwave is completely dead the problem can be with the control or the HV capacitor for the microwave that is bad and will need replacement...the cost of repair will be around £120 depending on the part that will need replacement.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks