canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Daniel. Left my bell freezer door slightly open last night by accident Now won't

Customer Question

Hi Daniel. Left my bell freezer door slightly open last night by accident
Now won't freeze properly even after being turned to maximum for 9 hrs. All lights are on, compressor is running just not getting properly cold. Beto model tff546aps. Thanks for any help
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** i have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. The issue is that the heater cannot melt the excess ice from the evaporator and allow the freezer compartment to be cooled. You will have to empty the freezer and unplug it and leave the door open for at least 24 hours to defrost it and once you have done that it will work normally again.
I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?