Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Main oven door fell off hinges Cannon chichester 600 cooker.

Customer Question

Main oven door fell off hinges Cannon chichester 600 cooker. Fiddles around for 3 hours but seem to need a 5th dimension to get it rehung - like getting a sofa up a twisty stiarcase. How EXACTLY is it done as I am hot sweaty and loosing my rag Allegra

Gave more details of the problem and what I have tried on the next page, sent money off and waiting for reply.

Is anybody there or am I talking to myself?

HELP!

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As it has been over 24 hours and considering I requested urgent and detailed instructions with no such reply forthcoming, please cancel my question and refund my credit card with the funds deducted asap.