George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Siemens intergrated frig freezer K129M475GB temperature light

Customer Question

Siemens intergrated frig freezer K129M475GB temperature light is flashing but frig is not working. making a slight buzzing noise every few seconds
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

If the light is flashing and the temperature is rising it is proberbly a failing compressor... If you can get to the rear of the appliance, check the temperature of the compressor.. If it is hot, then this will confirm the issue as being the compressor.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.