George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Whirlpool 4310 washing machine. Leaves clothes wet after s

Whirlpool 4310 washing machine. Leaves clothes wet after spin.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me if the appliance is spinning to full speed?
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since you asked, I have run the machine on rinse and spin to see if it was spinning at full speed. I thought that it was previously. This time it took ages to rinse, spun slowly for a while, then spun at what I imagine is full speed (how would I know?) for ages and ages. So much so that I turned it off and it stopped spinning, making a lot of unusual noise.
If the appliance is spinning at a good speed, then the motor is fine and it means the pump or filter need attending to.
Unusual noises in this instance could mean debris in the filter or pump housing.
regards