George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Beko fridge freezer model CDA539FW 8.4 CF is freezing in

Customer Question

My Beko fridge freezer model CDA539FW 8.4 CF is freezing in the fridge compartment. Is it worth fixing or should I scrap it. Is is 5 years old and is in the garage?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you check to see if the compressor at the rear is hot to the touch, or running constantly

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi The compressor, which is the round box at the bottom of the appliance is just slightly warm and does not seem to be running at all
Then you may need a new thermostat

DISCOUNT
If you are buying from the above link a discount might be available.. When you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code id1975 to get a discount