KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My tumblr led light is flashing and it won't start. The dryer

Customer Question

My tumblr led light is flashing and it won't start. The dryer light is flashing
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number is ***** I'm unaware of its age, as it came with the flat, I'd guess around 4/5 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm good waiting, thank you
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you tell me the number of flashes the dryer makes before there is a gap?
Hi, sorry I was away for few days so might have missed your message... the most likely cause is a bad thermostat which will need replacement... with the dryer unplugged you can test the thermostat for continuity before replacing