How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I am replacing an old FANKE TRIFLOW tap with a new FILTERFLOW

Resolved Question:

I am replacing an old FANKE TRIFLOW tap with a new FILTERFLOW tap.
Where do I get the adaptor and connector for the filter connections?
I think it needs 1 off 10mm to 6mm adaptor
1 off 10mm to 6mm connector
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.

Hi , the filterflow taps come with the necessary connectors to go onto the 15mm pipework ( same as before,but if not any good plumbers merchant will have what you need 3/8 (or 10mm) to 15mm

Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you