Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Victoriana deluxe leisure range cooker about 12

Hi I have a Victoriana deluxe leisure range cooker about 12 years old and the gas grill part does not get to high output no matter if the gas knob to turned to high.could you please give some advice on what the problem could many thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

When you lit the grill is the flame staying lit still but just on a low flame?

If so then this is down to the thermostat as when you light the gas burner the flames will stay small for a few seconds after lighting it and then it should shoot up into a bigger flame as you turn the knob.

If this doesnt happen then its down to the thermostat here and the thermostat will need to be replaced to cure this from there.