George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Beko DSFS 1531 flashing P1 and P3 at the same time

Customer Question

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
It means that the current water hardness setting is being changed for one that it is currently not set to.
This can happen when you turn the appliance on if your program selection button is stuck down.
If you select a water hardness level other than stored in the memory, programme follow up indicators flash with an interval of 1 second. The selected water hardness level (in this case Level 4) is indicated by the Programme Selection indicators.
Please rate the assistance given by me & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.