Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can I still get parts Panasonic microwave model no

Customer Question

hi can I still get parts for a Panasonic microwave model no nn-6505v iam looking for a touch pad/panel control thank you
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries.
From what I can see briefly this part is no longer available, but I have a company that repairs these keypads but unfortunately I will not be able to find out if they can do it for you until tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi ian thanks for your reply could you please let me know if they can repair it and what would the cost be thank you
I have spoken to them today and they still have a number of Panasonic parts that allow them to repair these keypads. If you send me your email address substituting @ with (at) I will forward the company details directly to you and you can discuss your requirement directly with them - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
goviertramp1ataol.com thank you very much
I have sent you the details as agreed - Ian