Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

DCU 9330W does not turn on when power button is pressed and

Customer Question

DCU 9330W does not turn on when power button is pressed and there is no display on screen but there is light in the drum
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - have you accidently activated the child proof lock on this appliance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if my child did that accidently, if it is the case then how do I de-activate this. Also what I noticed that when I push the power button on the device nothing is displayed on screen but when I open the door light inside the dryer flashes a bit. that made me think that there may be some water gone in through front switches. However I will try to de-activate child lock and let you know.
This might help - http://downloads.beko.co.uk/bekoupload/manuals/DCU9330.pdf -
Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I went through deactivating child lock. this did not help. there is no display on the screen at all. tried pressing buttons to deactivate. light in tumble dryer comes on when door is opened but flashes. Have you got further suggestions or do I need to call the engineer.
Unless you are familiar with the use of a multimeter then I would suggest you get a local engineer in to check the supply to the control module.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope, I am not good at multimeters but can use one if you tell me what to do. I have one at home.
OK if you let me have the manufacturer and model of your multimeter I will have a look and see if we can work it between us.