Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have Bosch steam oven hbc34d.53 It won't turn on no steam

Hi I have Bosch steam oven hbc34d.53
It won't turn on no steam not even lighting up (although lights up when open oven door) no matter what setting combination or steam as soon as I set temp recommended in book the start button just flashes and it beeps.. Tried turning off at wall re setting clock etc but nothing working.
Would appreciate any advice
Thankyou
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thankyou. I will wait maybe one more day if no solution then I would prefer you can cel. I was originally quoted £20 then went up to £27. I said hi priority ? If no solution tomorrow please cancel... I'm assuming my £27 will be refunded

Thankyou

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you check and give me the full ENr please which includes the numbers after the /, the HBC34 is not listed on the Bosch engineers website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ENR no

Hbc34d553b

I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have given this advice to a customer in all my years on here but in the round it will save you money. Unless you are happy to deal with electronics and electrical circuits, with due respect I would suggest you go to Bosch customer service and get them to come out and do a fixed price repair. With this particular model there are numerous pcbs and sensors involved in its multifunction operation and throwing parts at the job will only waste money when the Bosch guy will just plug in his laptop and do a full diagnostic check on the appliance. Kindly consider this and if you are happy with my suggestion I will sort out a full refund of you monies ~ Ian
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.