I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Thankyou. I will wait maybe one more day if no solution then I would prefer you can cel. I was originally quoted £20 then went up to £27. I said hi priority ? If no solution tomorrow please cancel... I'm assuming my £27 will be refunded
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,